An REET official notification is now announced for the Rajasthan REET ( Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers ) by ( RSPC ) the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The notification is published on the official website ‘www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in’.
REET 2017 Apply Online
The REET exam 2017 is not the final selection. Its contribution will only be taken up to 60% and the remaining 40% from the academic qualifications :
- Class 12th -10%
- Class 10th -10%
- Graduation marks – 10%
- B.Ed. marks -10%
Check These links for more details
Procedure To Apply Online for REET 2017
- The candidates who are interested to apply in the entrance examination 2017 have top carefully apply online for REET 2017. As the fees decided by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission the applicants have to pay the fees first.
- The payment can be made on the E-Mitra Kiosk , from where the candidate has to take the token no. then login to the official website of the board ‘www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in’ and then click on the link ‘apply online’.
- Then next page will arrive here they have to enter their fees paid token number on E-mitra kiosk and then submit and proceed.
- Then the form will be displayed don the screen and proper details have to be entered by them as any wrong detail may reject their application form.
- Then submit the REET 2017 application form and verify again all the information entered by you carefully and click ok and proceed for the further levels.
- After that the board will ask you for your digital signature I.e. in the soft format should be kept ready by the candidates.
- The latest photo must be uploaded in the RBSE REET Application form. Then after scanning your thumb , the candidates need to upload the impression of the thumb online on the application form.
- Then save all the information in the pdf format so that it can be used of the future reference.
This is how you can apply online for REET 2017. Check Out More information about REET 2017 from the link given below.