2nd grade teacher recruitment 2016, RPSC 2nd grade teacher job 2016, 2nd grade teacher Bharti 2016, 2nd Grade teacher vacancy, 2nd grade teacher syllabus, 2nd grade teacher application form
RPSC 2nd grade teacher recruitment 2016: In India teaching is considered to be one of the most Nobel professions. This job gives you an opportunity to share your knowledge with the students and make them capable enough to choice good career paths. The RPSC is an authority that offers a number of such opportunities to all the deserving candidates. RPSC stands for Rajasthan Public Service commission. This authority is in need of teachers. It is a very well recognized authority that conducts examination every year and makes recruitment of a deserving staff.
RPSC 2nd grade teacher recruitment 2016
The 2nd grade teacher recruitment process is going on. This year there is a vacancy of 6468 teachers. There are teachers needed for various subjects .The enrollment to sit for the examination was done with the help of the online mode. The eligible and willing candidates had to fill the application form that is available online on the official website. This year the last date for the filling of the application form online is 31 August.
राजस्थान में द्वितीय श्रेणी के अध्यापको की भर्ती हेतु आवेदन 25 जुलाई से आरम्भ कर दिए गए हैं| परीक्षा के लिए आवेदनों की अंतिम तिथि 31 अगस्त राखी गयी है| सभी आवेदनकर्ताओ से अपील है कि अंतिम तिथि से पहले अपने आवेदन जमा करवाएं| परीक्षा के बारे अधिक जानकारी जैसे कि आवेदन फॉर्म, प्रवेश पत्र, उत्तर कुंजी, प्रश्न पत्र, सिलेबस व परिणाम आदि कि घोषणा के लिए नीचे दिया गया लेख पढ़ें| धन्यवाद्
All the candidates have to ensure that the forms are submitted before the last date of submission. The online registration of the RPSC 2nd Grade teacher application form have began from 25 July 2016. In order to sit for the examination one has to ensure that he or she fits under the below-mentioned eligibility criteria. Every subject carries a different kind of criteria so before you apply choice the subject and study the eligibility criteria well.
- Eligibility criteria for Hindi, English, Mathematics, Sanskrit, Punjabi Subject- If you wish to teach any of the above mentioned subjects then you must be a Graduate or have a degree equivalent to the examination with any of the one above mentioned. You must also have a Degree or Diploma in Education from a authorities and a recognized authority of the National Council for Teacher Education. The recognisation is mandatory in order to ensure that your degree is valid and accepted.
- Education qualification for Science subject- If you wish to teach science then you must have a Graduate degree in any of the below mentioned subjects. All the below mentioned subjects are related to the different aspects of the study of the subject science.
- Bio Technology
- Bio Chemistry
You must have done any one of the subject from a well recognized University. That is also called to gain specialization in the subject.
- If you wish to teach Social Science then you must possess a graduate degree in any one of the subjects like History, Geography, Economic, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy.
There is also a consideration related to the Age limit – The candidates who wish to apply must be minimum 18 year of age and not more than 35 year of age as on 01.01.2017. If you are below or above the age that is mentioned then you will not be allowed to apply for the examination the website will ask you submit your age proof when you apply.
How to Apply for 2nd Grade teacher bharti 2016
If you full fill all the above mentioned criteria then you can start with the process to apply for the examination. Let us now study the steps that are involved in order to apply for the examination.
- One of the most authentic sources to gather all the information is with the help of the official website. The official website is https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. This is the official portal so all the information that you will gather from this website will be true and latest. This website along with being very informative is also user friendly. By following a few steps you will be able to get all the latest information. You must make sure that you keep connected to this website regularly till the declaration of the 2nd Grade result in order to insure that you do not miss on any necessary update.
- Once the website will open you have to click on the option that reads RPSC Online and there after an option will show that reads apply online. You can click on the option that reads Apply Online.
- On this option you have to click on the Exam link that you wish to apply. On this website information related to all the post is available so you will have to make the choice of the post on which you wish to apply.
- Once you will click on the option a page will open. On this page you have to upload your information related to the qualification details, date of birth etc and then press on the submit button.
- After you click on submit the website will read all the information and absorb it. You will get a 2nd grade recruitment notification that will read that your application form has been submitted successfully. Make sure that while making use of the website you keep all your information handy with yourself in order to make sure that the correct data is uploaded.
You have to ensure that you keep this application form with yourself. In order to procure it you can take out a print out of it or you can download it and keep it safe with yourself on your computer screen. After this you will be intimated about the date of examination. You have to appear at the examination center with the 2nd Grade teacher admit card on the given date and time.
2nd Grade teacher Important dates 2016
|Online application registration starts from||25 July 2016|
|Last Date of Online Registration||31 August 2016|
|Correction in application form||01/09/2016 to 15/09/2016|
|2nd grade teacher exam date||N/A|
Click here to get more details on Important dates for 2nd grade teacher
RPSC 2nd grade teacher Syllabus 2016
2nd grade teacher recruitment exam is to be conducted for various subjects like Hindi, English, Maths, Science, Social Science, Sanskrit, Urdu and Punjabi Language. So 2nd grade teacher exam syllabus for all these subjects will be different from each other. You can get complete syllabus of RPSC 2nd grade teacher from the link given below.
Click here for 2nd grade recruitment syllabus
After you have given the 2nd grade teacher recruitment examination in a few days after the correction of the answer sheets the result will be ready for declaration and 2nd grade teacher cut off will also be published same day. You will come know about the date of result from the website itself and you will be able to obtain the result also from the website. After the RPSC 2nd grade teacher recruitment exam the interview will be conducted and on the basis of all the steps the final decision of the selection will be made. Once you get selected you will be informed about the joining date and you will be assigned the various authorities related to the job profile.